Complete the form below to book your appointment.
IV Therapy appointments can be booked 2 hours in advance and up to 30 days out, anytime between 10 AM – 6PM*. Medical Aesthetic Procedures can be booked 24 hours in advance and up to 30 days out on selected days, between 10 AM – 6 PM*.
*We are available outside of business hours on a case by case basis and for an extra fee. Call us now to learn more.
*ATTENTION New IV Patients*
If you are a NEW IV THERAPY PATIENT, please follow the below directions to schedule an appointment.
- Complete the New Patient Medical History Form.
- Once the medical history form has been completed, you will be re-directed to this page where you can schedule your desired appointment date/time.
- All medical history form will be reviewed by a licensed medical provider to ensure patient safety and eligibility for treatment. If there are any questions/concerns about your medical history, a member of the Drip Docx team will contact you prior to scheduled appointment.
- After scheduling your appointment, you will be prompted to pay a $75 deposit. Your appointment is not confirmed if the deposit is not paid.
- The deposit will be deducted from total treatment cost at time of visit, unless appointment is a “no-show”, late >15 minutes, or cancelled with less than 24 hour notice of appointment time.
- If you are >15 minutes late to appointment, appointment may be cancelled depending on providers schedule, or there will be a $25 late fee charged if provider can still accommodate you.
- Your remaining total will be due at appointment time. We accept cash, Venmo, zelle, cash app, credit cards, Apple Pay or HSA/HFA (Credit cards and HSA/HFA cards will be charged a 2.6% service fee).
- If you request a mobile visit, there is an additional $75 travel fee (unless travel time is greater than 30 minutes).
- Please call with any questions/concerns.